Programming and Documentation Software
Why are so many services switching to EarlyWorks?
EarlyWorks is a comprehensive early childhood programming, documentation, portfolio and family communication system.
EarlyWorks provides a clean and intuitive interface which simplifies and streamlines ALL aspects of childcare documentation across an entire service (or group of services), including:
- All aspects of Programming and Curriculum Planning
- Observations and Daily Journals
- Individual and Group Learning Profiles
- Effortless creation of child portfolios
- Early Years Learning Framework, My Time, Our Place, Te Whāriki, QKLG, plus any Customised Learning Curriculum
- Daily communications including sleep/rest, meals and toileting
- Whole centre documentation monitoring and management
- Detailed collaborative Quality Improvement Plan
What makes EarlyWorks so special?
- Generates a collaborative QIP (Quality Improvement Plan) including comprehensive NQS (National Quality Standards) evidence list.
- Produces individual child portfolios, learning journeys, learning profiles and visible planning in relation to learning outcomes.
- Visible Cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation across both room and individual children.
Early Childhood Pedagogy Plus
EarlyWorks has been designed by industry specialists to support management and educators in delivering high quality early childhood educational documentation while being simple to produce and easy to use. Observations, Programs, Journals, Reflections, Children’s learning portfolios even your service’s Quality Improvement Plan become almost effortless with EarlyWorks. Watch our video below to find out more.
Download FREE Resources
At EarlyWorks we are passionate about Early Childhood Education. That’s why we’re providing you with the following fantastic resources for you to use at your service at no cost.
Select the resources you wish to download below:
We are very excited about the whole team being able to access the QIP when they log on. We look forward to and love the feedback from families.
EarlyWorks has proven to be a very simple, user friendly and professional product that has taken very little effort to roll out.
My Educators cannot believe how much easier EarlyWorks has made their day.
I have tried two other software applications but EarlyWorks is the best. I trust and believe that this will be a lengthy business relationship.
FREE Rating and Assessment eBook
We recently produced an eBook – “Getting Ready for Rating and Assessment – A practical guide to providing evidence to support your service’s Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)”. This 46-page book contains a series of comprehensive checklists to assist your service in providing supporting evidence for your QIP.
If you’d like a FREE copy, simply visit our Getting Started page and request a demonstration of EarlyWorks.